Crypto investors always want to choose reliable exchanges among crypto exchanges, which are one of the most important parts of the crypto world. For this reason, OKX Exchange is one of the most preferred exchanges.
Although it is one of the most preferred exchanges, people who have just discovered the OKX Exchange are rightly trying to get information about the OKX Exchange by researching what is OKX and what is OKX Exchange.
In this content, we will try to explain the OKX Exchange in a comprehensive way.
What is OKX Exchange?
OKX Exchange is a Malaysia-based crypto exchange with the founding date of 2017.
OKX, the 17th largest crypto exchange in the world in terms of trading volume in content history, is one of the most known and preferred crypto exchanges in the world despite its ranking.
OKX, which was established in the times when the crypto world started to become popular and has managed to make its name known frequently since then, has succeeded in leaving many of its competitors behind as a stock market.
What are the Advantages of OKX Exchange?
OKX, which has a slightly higher commission rate compared to some crypto exchanges, still remains one of the most preferred exchanges with its reliability and support services.
Having a multilingual support service, OKX is also preferred by crypto investors and users in many countries. In addition, since there is a deposit service in the national currency for investors, OKX also has users from many countries.
Standing out with its live support service, OKX is also very advantageous for many crypto investors as it also provides DeFi services such as margin transactions and staking, as well as spot trading.
How to Sign Up on OKEX Exchange?
You can follow the steps below to create an account on OKX Exchange:
- Click here to go to the OKX registration page.
- Type your e-mail address to create an account by e-mail or click the Sign in with phone link to create an account by phone and then enter your phone number.
- Create a password of at least 6 characters and at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter and 1 number.
- Click on the activated Sign Up button.
Opening an account on OKX Exchange is that easy! After clicking the Sign Up button and entering the verification code sent to your e-mail address or phone number, your membership will be opened.
How to Verify KYC on OKEX Exchange?
Performing KYC Verification on OKX Exchange is as easy as signing up and creating an account. You can follow the steps below for OKX Exchange KYC verification:
- Log in to your account by going to the OKX login page.
- After logging in, point to the user icon in the upper right corner and click the KYC Verification link in the submenu.
- You may encounter two options as Individual and Corporate. Proceed by clicking on the individual or corporate link, depending on the situation. If you are going to do individual verification, follow the next step.
- On the page that opens, select your nationality in the Nationality section, enter your full name and surname in the ID section and your ID number in the Document Identification Number section, and click on the “Send Information” button that becomes active.
In a very short time, the KYC verification of your OKX account will be completed.
How to Transfer Money to OKX Exchange?
Users have 2 options for OKX deposits and withdrawals. These;
- Money transfer with crypto asset,
- Deposit by credit card or bank transfer.
Before depositing and withdrawing funds, you must have done OKX KYC verification. If you have verified and are going to deposit OKX, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your OKX account.
- After logging into your account, click on the Buy/Sell link from the top menu.
- You will see the P2P transaction page. If you are going to make a transaction by bank transfer, click the Buy
- BTC button and complete the deposit by following the next steps.
- If you are going to make a transaction with a credit card, click the Quick Transaction tab below the top menu and on the left.
- Determine the amount you want to deposit on the page that opens, select Visa or MasterCard, whichever is appropriate, under the Payment Method phrase and click the Buy BTC button.
- Finally, complete the deposit process by following the on-screen instructions.
If you want to make a deposit with crypto money and token transfer, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to your OKX account and then hover over the Assets tab from the top menu and click the Deposit link.
- On the page that opens, select the crypto asset you will use for the transfer from the select currency section. If you haven’t decided on a certain cryptocurrency and token, you can choose Tron (TRX) cryptocurrency which is cheap to transfer.
- After the crypto asset selection, the network selection will appear. Click the Continue button without touching this part.
- A QR code and a wallet code will be given along with the information notice. Copy the given wallet code.
- Log in to the crypto exchange where you will transfer money and find the same cryptocurrency or token unit and click the Withdraw link.
- Paste the wallet code you copied into the address section, enter the amount you want to transfer and start the transfer by confirming.
Your money will be transferred to your account in a short time. The OKX deposit process is very easy and fast. If you want to make OKX withdrawals, you can follow the above transaction options in almost the same way and follow the withdrawal steps instead of just depositing and selling instead of buying.
How to Buy and Sell on OKX Exchange?
If you have logged into your account to be able to buy and sell on the OKX Exchange;
- Click on the Markets link from the top menu.
- Find the crypto asset you want to buy or sell on the Markets page and click the Buy-Sell button.
- On the page that opens, you will find the graphics and details of the relevant crypto asset. You can buy and sell in seconds by following the necessary transactions in the Buy and Sell fields.
Frequently Asked Questions About OKX Exchange
In this area, we will try to illuminate the most frequently asked questions about OKX Exchange and to answer the most frequently asked questions.
What is OKX?
OKX is a Malaysia-based crypto exchange. Launched mostly as OKX Exchange, OKX is among the most popular and preferred crypto exchanges.
What is OKEx Exchange?
OKX used the name OKEx until recently. For this reason, many users continue to describe OKX Exchange as OKEx.
Is OKX Exchange Reliable?
OKX is ranked among the most trusted crypto exchanges in the world. In this direction, it would not be wrong to say yes to the question of whether OKX is reliable.
How to Delete OKX Account?
OKX Exchange, like all other crypto exchanges, does not allow account deletion for legal reasons and the obligation to keep historical records. So instead of deleting your account, you can stop using it.
What is OKX Coin?
OKX Coin is OKX Exchange’s own special token unit, and although it is called OKX Coin, its real name is OKB Token. In addition, OKB Token is a coin, not a cryptocurrency, but a token unit.
What is OKX Affiliate?
OKX Affiliate is the OKX named name of the OKX Reference system. Thanks to OKX Partnership, the OKX reference award system, and reference memberships, both references and references win.
Where Can I Find an OKX Referral Code?
If you need an OKX Referral Code, you can use the code 7839345, which provides a discount advantage. If you want to get more detailed information about OKX Referral or with its original name OKX Affiliate, you can click here.
Official and Trackable Accounts of OKX Exchange
OKX Official Website