With the STEPN project, systems similar to the Move to Earn system have become one of the most popular trends in the crypto world. In this trend, the most striking project after STEPN was Step App and the local token unit FITFI.
When many people started to earn with the STEPN application, users who thought that they were late for this project began to ask questions such as what is Step App and what is FITFI Coin, how to buy it, where to buy it, in order to examine the Step App project closely.
In this article, we will try to convey all the details about Step App (FITFI) with answers to the question of what is Step App and what is FITFI Token, how and where to get it.
What is Step App?
Step App; It is an NFT-oriented Web 3.0 and GameFi project that aims to encourage people to live a healthy life and to earn by walking and running.
Step App, which emerged with a focus on the move2earn philosophy, promises to provide a certain amount of income to the owners of NFT-based shoes, called SNEAK, as they walk and run during the day, with the application that it plans to put into use in the near future.
Step App, inspired by the STEPN application and still very new, is a project launched in the Avalanche network. Therefore, the use of AVAX in the application to be released will be quite frequent.
In the Step App project, users will be able to buy shoes called SNEAK and then earn by acting. All objects in the game, especially SNEAKs, will be NFT-based.
Step App is an application that has not been released yet and is in Beta, that is, under development. For this reason, it does not provide any use to anyone yet, but the project, which plans to open the application in the near future, offers the opportunity to have Genesis SNEAK models by staking.
How Does the Step App Work?
Step App is a Web 3.0 game application that includes game economy.
Step App, in the application; It provides income flow in the game by using various methods such as staking, liquidity incentives, token purchase, token burning. In this way, application developers can both benefit users with the game and create a kind of economic system within the game. Also, a stake takes place on shoes called SNEAK while users are running and walking. We have briefly compiled the economic operation in the application for you step by step as follows.
Income from the Game: It refers to the income stream provided by the sale of NFTs or various items (items) made in the game and the small commissions received in the game.
FITFI Token: The income stream provided by the FITFI Token, the cryptocurrency of the Step App application, is balanced. FITFI Token is purchased with 50% of in-app expenditures. Users with FITFI Tokens can earn income by staking their tokens. Thanks to all this, the value of FITFI Token, the cryptocurrency of the application, is preserved and the income flow in the application is stabilized.
KCAL Token: KCAL Token is the token unit used for making payments and various transactions within the application. Also, users with SNEAK earn KCAL Tokens as they walk.
How to Play Step App?
In order to become a Step App user, the application, which will be available in the future, will need to be downloaded to smartphones or tablets. Its use will not be very difficult for people who use the STEPN application, but since the application is not yet in use, it would not be right to write anything definite about the use of the application.
What is FITFI Token?
FITFI Token is the token unit used for management in the Step App network.
FITFI Token holders have the right to vote on various administrative matters related to the application. Also, 50% of game revenues within the app are used to purchase FITFI Tokens. In this way, the income flow in the application is provided with the FITFI Token and the profitability in the application is reflected in the value of the token unit.
The maximum supply of FITFI Token is limited to 5,000,000,000 (5 Billion), and the supply distribution is as follows:
- 30% to player earnings,
- 15% to the founding team,
- 15% part is marketing, purchasing works,
- 20% stake, creating liquidity,
- 14% of the sales made to the public,
- 6% to consultants and partners.
FITFI Token Nasıl ve Nereden Alınır?
FITFI Token is very exposed to the questions of how to buy FITFI Coin and where to buy FITFI Coin from users who believe in the potential of the Step App application. Good news for those wondering where to buy FITFI Token or which exchange is FITFI Token, FITFI is already listed on several central crypto exchanges.
Those who want to find an answer to the question of how to buy FITFI Tokens can purchase FITFI Tokens on Gate.io, one of the central crypto exchanges that list FITFI Tokens, by following the steps below:
- Login to your Gate.io Exchange account. If you do not have an account on the Gate.io Exchange, click here to create one.
- Transfer the amount of FITFI Token you want to buy after logging into your account. You can use the Tron (TRX) cryptocurrency because of its affordable transfer fees.
- After your transfer reaches your Gate.io account, go to the Markets page and type FITFI in the search section and select the FITFI/USDT parity.
- On the page that opens, determine the amount you want to buy and click the Buy FITFI button to complete the purchase.
If you are looking for a detailed guide on the use of Gate.io Exchange, you can review our article titled Gate.io Exchange and Detailed User Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions About Step App (FITFI)
In this section, we will try to provide answers to the most frequently asked questions about Step App, FITFI Token and KCAL Token. This section will be updated regularly.
How is Step App (FITFI) Staking Done?
Recently, the Step App team announced that Genesis shoes can be earned by staking the amount of FITFI Tokens owned and launched the system.
For every 100 FITFI Token staked in the Step App staking system, there is a daily right to use a coupon and there is a 35% chance of getting shoes on each coupon. In addition, this opportunity is limited to 500 FITFI Tokens for each user, ie 5 daily coupons.
What users who want to staking for Step App need is a MetaMask wallet and transactions with FITFI Tokens to be transferred to this wallet. Although it seems quite simple when explained in this way, we will explain it in order because the processes are a bit complicated for users at the beginning stage.
First, you need to download the MetaMask wallet application to your phone and smart tablet. After downloading the application, you can quickly create a crypto wallet for yourself with the application’s instructions.
After creating the wallet, you need to add Avalanche Network to the MetaMask wallet. For this you can follow the steps below:
- Open the MetaMask application and click the menu icon at the top left and click the Settings link.
- Click the Networks link on the page that opens and the Add Network button at the bottom of the new page.
- On the new page, you will be asked for the information of the network you want to add. Use the information below to add the Avalanche network and click the Add button.
- Network Name: Avalanche Network
- RPC Url: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- Chain ID: 43114
- Symbol: AVAX
- Block Explorer URL: https://snowtrace.io
- After creating the Avalanche network, again select Avalanche Network from the Network menu.
After creating the Avalanche network, you will now need to add the FITFI Token to the wallet. For this, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the MetaMask application and go to the Wallet page from the top left menu.
- Click on the Import Tokens link just below the “Don’t see your token” text at the bottom.
- In the section that says Token Address on the page that opens, you need to enter the contract address information of the FITFI Token, namely 0x714f020c54cc9d104b6f4f6998c63ce2a31d1888.
- After entering the address above, FITFI should appear automatically in the field that says Token Symbol. If not, write it yourself and click the Import button.
- In the field that says Token Symbol, the word FITFI should appear automatically. If not, write it yourself and click the Import button.
After the above steps, FITFI Token will be added to your wallet. Now it’s time to send FITFI Tokens to your wallet. For this, you need to have purchased FITFI Tokens from one of the central exchanges that list FITFI Tokens. After purchasing, follow the steps below:
- Enter the MetaMask application and click the FITFI Token link.
- Click the Receive link on the page that opens, and copy the wallet address under the QR code on the screen that appears, by clicking the Copy link.
- Go to the central crypto exchange where you purchased FITFI Token, click FITFI Token, go to the Withdraw or Withdraw page, paste the copied address into the address section and select the AVAX C-Chain network as the network.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, give the necessary approvals and start the transfer.
In a short time, FITFI Tokens will be in your wallet. In addition, since the gas fee, that is, the transaction fee, will be paid over AVAX for the transactions you will make on MetaMask, perform the same transaction for a small amount of AVAX transfer. For this, you can do the same steps above via AVAX instead of FITFI.
After making the AVAX transfer, you can follow the steps below for the final action to be done at this stage:
- Open the MetaMask application and click the menu in the upper left to go to the Browser page.
- Enter https://staking.step.app/ in the address section at the top.
- A wallet connection request will automatically appear on the page that opens, connect your wallet by allowing it.
- Then, click the black button to give the necessary permission to use the FITFI Tokens in your wallet.
- After this stage, the black button will say “Stake”, click this button and enter the amount of token you want to stake and then start the staking process by confirming.
Staking process for Step App will start after all these steps. You can see the amount of coupons you have won by logging in from the counter section on the same page from time to time.
KCAL Token Nedir?
KCAL Token is the token unit used in payment transactions within the Step App application.
With KCAL, users earn income by purchasing shoes called SNEAK, which are in NFT format belonging to the system. Winnings are also paid out as KCAL Tokens. Also, KCAL Tokens earned by walking are delivered in 10-day periods.
What is FITFI Coin and KCAL Coin?
FITFI and KCAL are token-enabled cryptocurrencies in the Avalanche network, not cryptocurrencies in a blockchain of their own, but users often use the terms FITFI Coin and KCAL Coin due to their usage habits.
On Which Exchanges Is FITFI Token Available?
FITFI Token is featured on several global exchanges, primarily Gate.io and KuCoin. The most suitable option to purchase would be the Gate.io Exchange due to its volume.
Is FITFI Token a Future Cryptocurrency?
Positive comments can be made that the Step App application will also be used at high rates, after the applications in its own class are on the rise rapidly. This means that we can talk positively about the future of FITFI Token. However, since the application has not been made available yet, it would not be correct to give a definite answer.
Step App Referrral Code and Its Advantages
The Step App application currently offers pre-registered users the opportunity to earn KCAL FAT, which will be beneficial in in-app walks, and also added a referral system. When you pre-register to the system with the Step App referral code, you can double the amount of KCAL FAT you will get with in-game pre-registration. If you want to become a member of the system with the Step App referral code, you can click here.
Official and Followable Accounts of Step App (FITFI)
Step App (FITFI) Official Website
Step App (FITFI) Twitter
Step App (FITFI) Telegram
Step App (FITFI) Discord
Step App (FITFI) CoinMarketCap
Step App (FITFI) CoinGecko